Excelero develops a software-defined block storage solution that meets the performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
With Excelero’s NVMesh, customers can build distributed, high-performance server SAN for mixed application workloads.
The automation team is an integral part of the development team and is responsible for developing the infrastructure and tools for the quality assurance of NVMesh. The automation engineers develop a deep understanding of the product’s use models and work in tight collaboration with the R&D and QA teams.
- Development of Python modules that mimic and encapsulate the product use cases.
- Integration and abstraction of low-level networking and platform components into an automation infrastructure for reuse across the automation suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering in a leading University
- 3+ years of hands-on work as a software engineer or automation engineer
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge in Linux-based environments
- Shell scripting
- Previous experience with Python
- Experience in the storage domain
- Understanding of network protocols
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking