Customer Support Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Excelero develops a software-defined storage solution that meets performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
With Excelero’s NVMesh, customers can build distributed, high-performance server SAN for mixed application workloads.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Engineer to join our Services team. You will be working in an international team that is handling all of the technical contacts with Excelero NVMesh’s customers (including pre-sale, support, post-sales, partnerships, and more)
- Strong Linux SysAdmin
- Network Administration experience
- RDMA and NVMe experience is a huge advantage
- Fluent English
- Storage background
- File System background
- Kubernetes / Openstack experience
- Scriptology skills
- Salesforce Administration background
- Pre-sales & Customer Success experience
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creative, Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to travel and willingness to work at nontrivial working hours.