Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Want to be a part of the next revolution in the Storage world? Here at Excelero, we are producing a solution that transforms the way flash storage is used in modern data centers. We are developing the next generation distributed block storage solution for all-flash environments that enables remote network-based access to high-speed flash storage. This transforms flash SSDs from high-performance devices with limited usage to a storage pool with much greater usage without sacrificing performance.
Backed by top tier VCs, Excelero is a well funded, fast-growing start-up with positive energy and is a fun environment to work in.
In this position, you will develop a web-based solution that will manage, operate, and monitor our distributed storage. Alongside this, you’ll implement an infrastructure that will help reduce development time and ensure our products are of the highest quality, which is a must-have requirement for modern storage systems.
This means that developers who integrate with our existing development teams are people who:
- Code because they love coding!!
- Commit to the full development cycle (design + coding + test + packaging + delivery)
- Care about doing things the right way
Our technical stack:
- NodeJS for the server side: dominant modules are async & express
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Scripting: Python & Bash
- NoSQL / MongoDB
Skills & Requirements
- 5 + years of experience in web development (both client and server)
- Experience scripting with Python, Bash or similar
- At least 5 years of experience working in a Linux OS environment
- You’re smart and a quick learner
- You do what it takes to get the job done
- Passionate about coding and big challenges We provide the rest.