Linux Kernel Software Developer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Excelero develops a software-defined block storage solution that meets performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
With Excelero’s NVMesh, customers can build distributed, high-performance server SAN for mixed application workloads.
We are looking for a passionate C/C++ engineer to join our Core team.
As a developer in a cutting edge technology company your impact will be significant.
- Strong experience in C/C++ software design, coding, integration and debugging
- Linux Kernel programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Linux Kernel RDMA and NVMe programming experience is a huge advantage
- Storage background
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creative, Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking