Linux Kernel Software Developer
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Excelero is a software company that provides solutions for the most demanding public and private cloud workloads.
Excelero’s flagship product NVMesh transforms NVMe drives into enterprise-grade protected storage that supports any local or distributed file system. Featuring data-center scalability, NVMesh provides logical volumes with data protection and continuous monitoring of the stored data for reliability. High-performance computing, artificial intelligence and database applications enjoy ultra-low latency with 20 times faster data processing, high-performance throughput of terabytes per second and millions of IOs per second per compute node. As a 100% software-based solution, NVMesh is the only container-native storage solution for IO-intensive workloads for Kubernetes.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced SW Engineer to join our team. You will be working with top-notch development teams and take a significant part in our revolutionary product.
- Strong experience in C/C++ software design, coding, integration and debugging
- Linux Kernel programming experience
- Linux Kernel RDMA and NVMe programming experience is a huge advantage
- Experience with complex distributed algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Storage background
- Public Clouds (Azure/AWS) experience
- Ability to independently learn new realms and pivoting challenges
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creative, Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking