Professional Services Engineer
Location: USA – West Coast
Excelero is a software company that provides solutions for the most demanding public and private cloud workloads.
Excelero’s flagship product NVMesh transforms NVMe drives into enterprise-grade protected storage that supports any local or distributed file system. Featuring data-center scalability, NVMesh provides logical volumes with data protection and continuous monitoring of the stored data for reliability. High-performance computing, artificial intelligence and database applications enjoy ultra-low latency with 20 times faster data processing, high-performance throughput of terabytes per second and millions of IOs per second per compute node. As a 100% software-based solution, NVMesh is the only container-native storage solution for IO-intensive workloads for Kubernetes.
We are looking for a passionate Professional Services Engineer to join our team. You will be working in an international team that is handling all of the technical contacts with Excelero NVMesh’s customers (including pre-sale, support, post-sales, partnerships and more).
- At least 3 years experience in customer support/service engineering
- Strong Linux SysAdmin
- Network Administration experience
- RDMA/ IB/ RoCE v2 configuring and troubleshooting experience is a must
- Block Storage and Data protection experience
- Kubernetes/ Openstack/ Openshift experience – advantage
- Public cloud background experience – advantage
- Parallel File system background – advantage
- Ability to travel and willingness to work at nontrivial working hours.
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creative, Innovative and out-of-the-box thinking