Senior SW Eng. – Block
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Excelero develops a software-defined block storage solution that meets performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
We are looking for a Strong C/C++ engineer to join our data path teams, and lead development of key future projects.
- Strong experience in C/C++ software design, coding, integration and debugging
- Experience with complex distributed algorithms
- Experience in high performance, multi-threaded environment
- Extensive knowledge of Linux system programming – must
- Linux Kernel programming experience – advantage
- BSc/Msc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Storage/File System background – advantage
- Fast learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creative, Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker