“By reducing random access latency to large data sets, humans can interact with the computing environment in a more natural fashion”
- Large-scale modeling, simulation, analysis and visualization
- Visualizes supercomputer simulation data on 128 monitors from a 128 node cluster
- Interactive work is generally small IOs
- Introduction of high-performance local NVMe SSDs create the problem of data locality
NVMesh by Excelero enables NASA to create a petabyte-scale unified pool of high-performance flash distributed retaining the speeds and latencies of directly-attached media.
Reducing NVMe TCO for Predix Cloud with 70%
“Excelero has created a unique software-only architecture that allows the industry to use NVMe to the full potential, at cloud scale.”
—Darren Haas, head of cloud engineering at GE
- Industrial Internet of Things with cloud servers
- Digital Twin: simulation of real-world machinery
- Build a scalable, high-performance storage tier, adaptable to different workloads
- Optimize utilization of NVMe drives from 25% to 85%
Excelero NVMesh gives applications access to NVMe SSDs across the network at local speeds, enabling maximum capacity & performance utilization.