Innovative Enterprises are seeking to optimize their infrastructures in the same way as the Tech Giants. For storage, this means they want to deploy unified scale-out storage infrastructures leveraging standard servers, also described as Software-Defined Storage. SDS, integrated with SDN, virtualization and newer architectures such as containers and their orchestration platforms completes the SDDC.
NVMesh eliminates traditional SAN bottlenecks by leveraging low-latency, high-performance NVMe for the server to storage system attachment. NVMesh is optimized for both transactional I/O activity along with low latency, as well as for large bandwidth data transfers. As existing servers and storage can do more work instance, the licensing cost per transaction is reduced drastically.
Tech Giants like Amazon, Facebook and Google have redefined IT for web-scale applications, leveraging
The promise of SDS is to provide flexibility and reliability – without compromises – for storage environments of any scale. Enterprises need the ability to deploy storage infrastructures starting with a few servers and scale out limitlessly with guaranteed reliability, predictable performance and seamless integration with their infrastructure and applications while maintaining operational simplicity.
Excelero Is a Game Changer for Enterprises
Scale & Performance
- Delivers 99.8% of the local NVMe storage servers’ performance over the network to workstations
- Leverage the full performance of your NVMe flash at any scale, over the network
- Scale your performance and capacity linearly
- Leverage high IOPS, high bandwidth or mixed
- Supports current and future media workflows
- Maximize the utilization of your NVMe flash devices
- Choose hardware from any server, storage and network vendor
- Easy to manage & monitor, reduces the maintenance TCO
- The block interface facilitates easy integration with other legacy storage, such as GPFS or Stornext
- Choice of architecture: converged, disaggregated or mixed
- Mix different storage media types to optimize for cost, scale or performance
- Scale storage and compute separately, as needed