The Microsoft Azure account must have the role User Access Administrator for the subscription.
- Go to Microsoft Azure Subscription and choose the subscription
- On the left bar click Access control (IAM)
- Choose “Role Assignments” and check if the user is shown under User Access Administrator
For additional information on how to assign roles, see Assign Azure roles using the Azure portal.
The user should also be an Application Administrator.
- Go to Microsoft Azure – All users
- Click the username
- Click Assigned Roles in the left sidebar
If the user is not an Application Administrator, contact the Azure Admin to assign the role.