Experienced SW QA Automation Engineer
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Excelero develops a software-defined block storage solution that meets performance and scalability requirements of the largest web-scale and enterprise applications.
With Excelero’s NVMesh, customers can build distributed, high-performance server SAN for mixed application workloads.
Excelero QA Team – lead the quality of Excelero product, we are doing automatic and manual testing of the product, working on complicated setups that involved different networking configuration and different linux based servers. The QA team is an important part of the development process of new features. We design the STP, STD and integration of all the new features. We also manage Excelero lab infrastructures.
- Responsibility on Excelero product quality.
- Design & develop STP, STD and all the relevant documents for new features.
- Design & develop automated tests based on in house infrastructure with python.
- Execute manual & automation tests for new features.
- Execute manual & automation regression tests.
- Working on installation & configuration of complicated setups (complexible different Linux & network configurations, virtual machines etc.)
- Graduate of a major university or technological unit in IDF
- Professional experience & excellent understanding of Python is mandatory. (object oriented)
- Professional experience QA of complex distributed systems or software infrastructure companies
- Significant amount of previous work in Linux-based environments is mandatory
- Professional experience & excellent understanding with Network is mandatory.
- Deep understanding of QA methodology and flows and Automation testing tools and methodology.
- Storage background
- Knowledgeable with RDMA networks – a plus
- Knowledgeable with disk drives/drivers – a plus
- Experience with storage protocols – a plus
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking