Head of Marketing
Excelero is at the forefront of the storage world bringing unique field-proven Software Defined Distributed Block Storage solution that allows Data Centers managers and Public Cloud users to share NVMe drives across the network, at scale, with the same performance and low latency as a locally attached storage.
About the role:
We are looking for an brilliant Head of Marketing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and to work with an outstanding team to build the company’s B2B marketing, establish the brand, create awareness, demand generation, through physical and digital engagement, connecting the dots’ in the marketing, technology, sales and product offering.
You will have the opportunity to bring your marketing ideas to life and lead a holistic process in a mission to spread Excelero’s vision.
- Setting short and long-term marketing goals and objectives
- Lead the efforts in developing brand and marketing strategies, brand positioning, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage online properties to support the company’s business objectives
Manage the company’s online assets. Create engaging content regularly to raise brand awareness and conduct SEO and backlink audits.
- Oversee planning, development and execution of inbound marketing strategy
- Design demand funnels, set inbound lead goals and measure results.
- Plan and execute nurturing programs and automated email campaigns and connect all campaigns to the backend and CRM.
You have a proficient understanding of online/digital B2B demand generation and are tech-savvy with a clear and clever eye for design. You are a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
You are a creative person who is not afraid to try new concepts and think outside the box. You have analytical skills and have the ability to deploy fast solutions to on-going challenges.
- The ‘heart and mind’ of a true marketeer
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing with a strong focus on digital and analytics
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience in demand generation
- Experience in digital marketing (PPC, SEO, nurturing campaigns, social)
- An analytical, data-driven mind that understands the value of measuring, reporting on, and knowing your numbers
- High project management skills, quick-learner, and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly creative and excellent problem solver, self-motivation, and collaborative
- Native / mother-tongue level of English
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or other related fields
- Passion for the startup work environment
- Digital design skills
- Sales-oriented approach
- Preferably background in storage/data centers/networking/infrastructure software
Please send relevant resumes to Careers@Excelero.comsend your resume